the cure to bad security risk advice
I provide security risk consultancy services on either a project basis or on an annual retainer.
Examples of projects include:
- Developing security strategy
- Developing security policy frameworks
- Risk architecture design and implementation
- Security risk forecasting
- Security cultural change strategy
- Security and business alignment
- 27001 ISMS design and implementation support
- Security audit services – internal
On an annual retainer, I have experience of delivering:
- Bespoke security governance frameworks
- Security risk governance guidance to executive management
Note: I am extremely choosy about the work and clients that I take on. I do not provide a ‘box ticking’ service, and do not support organisations where this is the mindset. I prefer opportunities where I have direct access to Board level, which is where I provide most benefit.
Clients are required to accept my terms and conditions and I do not provide a credit service. Proposals for projects are chargeable work.
If you are in need of qualified, experienced and informed security risk advice, use the contact page to start the conversation.